Protest Lunch Hour Demonstration on 01.10.2019 – the BSNL Day
The Unions and Associations of BSNL have served upon a notice to the Secretary (Telecom), DoT and the CMD, BSNL for lunch hour demonstration on 01.10.2019 in protest against the non-payment of salary in time, non-payment of wages to contract workers, electricity bills, rentals etc. and total ban on capital expenditure along with other issues related with Revival of BSNL.
Unions and Associations further demanded that if BSNL is not able to pay the salary, Govt. should pay the salary to all BSNL employees being the Principal Employer and owner of the company.
Charter of Demands
1. Immediate allotment of 4G Spectrum and Land Monetization.
2. Payment of Salary to BSNL employees on due date by BSNL or DoT.
3. Payment of wages to contract workers, payment of electricity and rental charges.
4. Implementation of 3rd Pay Revision.
5. Honour the Commitments given by Union Cabinet in 2000 to ensure financial viability of BSNL:
i) Financial support for loss making Rural Exchanges.
ii) Extend soft loan to BSNL/ Sovereign Guarantee for it’s capital expenditures.
iii) Remove the total ban on capital expenditure by BSNL. Allow field units capital expenditure, where revenue is assured.
6. No Retrenchment & No Roll Back of Retirement age to 58.
7. Payment of Pension Contribution by BSNL as per the Govt. Rule.
All the District Secretaries and activists are requested ensure 100% participation in the Lunch Hour Demonstration on 01.10.2019 and make it a grand success. All the constituent Unions and Associations may be contacted for making the Programme successful.
Branch Office Bearer
Mailing Address :
ROOM NO.: 74, 2 ND FLOOR ,
RANIGUNGE COAL HOUSE,
3A, CHOWRINGHEE PLACE,
Tel.no. 033-2228 1188
Circle Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org