AUAB meeting today unanimous decided the following:-
(1) Considering various ground realities, the meeting decided to call on all the Executives and Non-Executives of BSNL to go on a three day strike from 18.02.2019.
(2) Street corner meetings are to be organised throughout the country for 5 days from 11.02.2019, and mobilise the support of the general public for the strike demands.
(3) Press meetings are to be organised at circle and district levels on 12 or 13 February.
(4) To meet all political parties, for mobilising their support for the demands especially, the revival of BSNL.
(1) Implementation of 3rd Pay Revision with 15% fitment.
(2) Allotment of 4G spectrum to BSNL, as per the proposals submitted by the BSNL Management.
(3) Revision of pension to BSNL retirees w.e.f. 01.01.2017.
(4) Payment of pension contribution by BSNL as per the government rule.
(5) Settlement of the left out issues of the 2nd Pay Revision Committee.
(6) a) Approval for BSNL’s Land Management Policy without any delay. b) Expeditiously complete the mutation and the process of transferring of all assets to BSNL, as per the Cabinet decision taken on the eve of the formation of BSNL.
(7) Extend financial support to BSNL, to ensure financial viability, as per the decision taken by the Group of Ministers, at the time of formation of BSNL. Issue letter of comfort for BSNL’s proposals for taking bank loans.
(8) Scrap the proposal for outsourcing for the maintenance of BSNL’s mobile towers……….<<<<Click here for AUAB Circular ……….Dated 25.01.2019>>>>
Branch Office Bearer
Mailing Address :
ROOM NO.: 74, 2 ND FLOOR ,
RANIGUNGE COAL HOUSE,
3A, CHOWRINGHEE PLACE,
Tel.no. 033-2228 1188
Circle Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org