Meeting with Shri R.K. Goyal, PGM (Pers.) BSNL Corporate Office:
Today GS AIBSNLEA, AGS and CHQ-Auditor met PGM (Pers.) CO BSNL on courtesy call. AIBSNLEA congratulate Shri R.K. Goyal for assuming the charges of PGM (Pers.) and we discussed the following issues:
(1) Discrepancies in the Provisional Seniority list No.9 of SDE(T) for the Promotion of DE(T): We appraised the PGM (Pers.) about the discrepancies observed in the Provisional Seniority list No.9 of SDE(T) for the promotion of DE(T) issued by the Pers branch on 10.08.2020 and we categorically mentioned that the Provisional Seniority List No. 9 is not prepared purely on the basis of the date of joining in accordance with the judgment pronounced by Hon’ble Supreme Court, but it is prepared on the basis of Date of Joining within the vacancy Year.
We further explained the PGM (Pers.) that as per the SDE(T) RR 2002 Amendment (That is Modification/addition/deletion in SDE(T) RR 2002) circulation dated 08-May-2018 “the Inter-se Seniority of the officers promoted against Seniority Quota (SQ-67%) and those who are promoted through LDCE/LICE quota (CQ-33%) against the particular vacancy year shall be fixed in the ratio of 2:1 irrespective of the year of appointment/ date of joining”. This Modification will be applicable with effect from 28/08/2015 onwards only. Any RR amendment is applicable from that date (that is Prospective in nature) but not on retrospectively. In this regard, AIBSNLEA has received more than 300 representations which have already been forwarded to Pers. Branch vide our letters dated 25.08.2020, 26.08.2020, 27.08.2020, 03.09.2020…, PGM (Pers.) mentioned that after studying the case and discuss with the Pers. team, the list will be finalised in due course without any deviation or discrepancies as pointed out by all the stakeholders. He further assured that the list will be prepared strictly as per the rulings and various Judgements on the matter.
(2) JTO to SDE(T) Promotion and Seniority issue: We enquired about the preparation of AIEL of the JTO to SDE(T) Promotion and we explained the stand of AIBSNLEA with facts & figures, relevant rulings and court orders in this regard. After patient hearing, PGM (Pers) assured that all the inputs given by stakeholders will be taken into account and the AIEL will be prepared accordingly without any deviation.
(3) Reversion of 2007- LDCE SDEs (2001 DR Batch): We enquired about the status of the Committee’s report in this regard. PGM (Pers) mentioned that it will be finalized shortly.
(4) JAO 1999 Batch Pay fixation and recovery issue in respect of Telungana and AP Circles:- PGM (Pers) mentioned that it has been approved by the Competent Authority and the orders are likely to be issued.
(5) Consideration of request transfers in the Cadre of AGM/CAO/SDE/AO:-We requested PGM(Pers.) to consider the pending request transfers in the Cadre of AGM/CAO/SDE/AO.
PGM (Pers.) mentioned that it is under process and assured that the orders will be issued after approved by the Competent Authority.
Branch Office Bearer
Mailing Address :
ROOM NO.: 74, 2 ND FLOOR ,
RANIGUNGE COAL HOUSE,
3A, CHOWRINGHEE PLACE,
Tel.no. 033-2228 1188
Circle Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org