Comrade S.Sivakumar, GS AIBSNLEA met Director (HR) BSNL Board today and discussed regarding:
(1) JTO(T) to SDE(T) Promotions under 67% SCF Quota: GS requested Director (HR) to consider the Promotion from JTO(T) to SDE(T) and issue the order before Diwali i.e. 14.11.2020. The Executives are eagerly waiting for their first promotion in BSNL since last so many years. Director (HR) mentioned that the work is under process and the efforts are being taken by the Pers Team to issue the Promotion Orders before Diwali, he assured.
GS further requested Director (HR) that LDCE for 33% quota from the vacancy year 2011-12 onwards also to be conducted simultaneously as per the SDE RRs, so that the young JTOs of BSNL may get their first due fast track promotion on time and serve the Company with a better zeal and enthusiasm. Director (HR) mentioned that the efforts are being taken by the Recruitment Cell for the issuance of Notification for the conduct of LDCE 33% quota for SDE(T) promotion.
(2) Consideration of request transfers in the Cadre of SDE/AO/AGM/CAO and DGM: GS requested for the consideration of request transfers in all the Cadres those who have completed more than two and half years at their present stations. Director (HR) mentioned that the request transfers are under consideration and will be issued shortly subject to the approval of Man Power planning w.r.t. restructuring of BAs/SSAs.
It is learnt that the final meeting for Restructuring and Man Power Planning is scheduled to be convened by the CMD BSNL with HR Team on 06.11.2020.
(3) Consideration of issuance of clarification orders for JAO 1999 batch Telengana Circle for the withdrawal of wrong Pay fixation case: GS brought to the kind notice of Director (HR) that the draft clarificatory order is pending with PGM (Pers) for the past 20 days after the approval of the Competent Authority. He requested Director (HR) to kindly intervene in the matter and cause to issue necessary clarification in this regard to Telangana Circle before the drawl of 4th Installment of the Ex-Gratia to VRS-19 retirees so as to mitigate the sufferings of affected persons. After patient hearing Director (HR) assured to discuss the matter with PGM (Pers) today afternoon.
Remaining issues such as Promotions in all the Cadres, Restructuring, Manpower Planning, withdrawal of Look-after arrangement etc., could not be discussed with the Director (HR) due to his busy schedule and will be discussed in the next meeting.
Meeting with Director (Finance) BSNL Board, New Delhi-
GS, AIBSNLEA Comrade S. Sivakumar met Director (Finance) BSNL today along with AGS, FS/CHQ & Auditor/CHQ and discussed regarding:
(1) Disbursement of Salary for the Month of October’ 2020: GS requested for the disbursement of Salary for the month of Oct., 2020 in the first week of Nov., 2020 due to Diwali and other festivals. Director (Fin) appreciated our concern and assured that he will discuss the matter with CMD BSNL after taking the feedback from Sr.GM (CBB) and try to disburse the Salary on Friday or Monday i.e., on 09.11.2020 after the release of funds for the Statutory dues on 06.11.2020.
(2) Abnormal delay in consideration of request transfers in the Cadre of AGM/CAO/AOs:- GS requested Director (Fin.) to consider the pending request transfers in the Cadre of CAO & AO. Director (Fin.) mentioned that it is under consideration and pending due to the finalization of Man Power Planning and Restructuring of the SSAs and BAs by the Corporate Office. He further mentioned that meeting for finalization of the Man Power Planning is being convened by the CMD BSNL on 06.11.2020 and after the finalization of the same, necessary transfer orders will be issued.
(3) Consideration of issuance of clarification orders for JAO 1999 batch Telengana Circle for the withdrawal of wrong Pay fixation: GS brought to the kind notice of Director (Fin) that the clarificatory order for the Promotion and Pay fixation issue in Telangana and AP Circles has not been issued even after the approval of the Competent Authority. He requested Director (Fin) to kindly intervene in the matter. Director (Fin) advised us to discuss the matter with Director (HR) and assured that he will also discuss with Director (HR) for resolving the issue at the earliest.
Branch Office Bearer
Mailing Address :
ROOM NO.: 74, 2 ND FLOOR ,
RANIGUNGE COAL HOUSE,
3A, CHOWRINGHEE PLACE,
Tel.no. 033-2228 1188
Circle Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org