AUAB served notice to Secy(T), DoT & CMD, BSNL for three days strike w.e.f. 18th Feb., 2019
Charter of demands for the 3 day strike from 18.02.2019.
1) Implementation of 3rd Pay Revision with 15% fitment.
2. Allotment of 4G spectrum to BSNL, as per the proposals submitted by the BSNL Management.
3. Implement assurance of the Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications for delinking pension revision from pay revision. Revise pension of BSNL retirees w.e.f. 01.01.2017.
4. Payment of pension contribution by BSNL as per the government rule.
5. Settlement of the left out issues of the 2nd Pay Revision Committee.
6. a) Approval for BSNL’s Land Management Policy without any delay.
6. b) Expeditiously complete the mutation and the process of transferring of all assets to BSNL, as per the Cabinet decision taken on the eve of the formation of BSNL.
7. (a) Ensure financial viability of BSNL, as per the decision taken by the Group of Ministers, at the time of formation of BSNL.
7. (b) Issue letter of comfort for BSNL’s proposals for taking bank loans.
7. (c) Expeditiously fill up all vacant post of BSNL Board of Directors.
8. Scrap BSNL’s outsourcing for the operation and maintenance of it’s mobile towers.
Branch Office Bearer
Mailing Address :
ROOM NO.: 74, 2 ND FLOOR ,
RANIGUNGE COAL HOUSE,
3A, CHOWRINGHEE PLACE,
Tel.no. 033-2228 1188
Circle Secretary: email@example.com