ALL INDIA 2nd MV Result:
West Bengal 2nd MV Result:
My dear friends and respected seniors,
I would like to congratulate everyone who have cast their votes passionately amidst all the hurdles and pandemic situation. Also I am grateful to all RO, AROs, Presiding officers, Polling officers, other polling personnel and Members of all Associations for their whole-hearted effort to make this event possible in a peaceful manner.
Again Thanks and Regards to All from the Core of My Heart.
Amit Kr. Mukherjee.
CS, AIBSNLEA WB.
QUESTION & ANSWERS WITHIN SNEA VS AIGETOA PROVED THAT BOTH THE ASSOCIATION DO NOTHING’S FOR BSNL EXECUTIVES. IT MEANS WHAT EVER ACHIEVEMENTS AT BSNL, DONE BY AIBSNLEA ONLY.
VOTE FOR SL NO 1 AIBSNLEA
Now SNEA is came to the conclusion that they are going to be defeated in the 2nd MVP and trying to influence the executives in their favour in an unethical way by mischievous/malicious/fake propaganda that AIBSNLEA will support SNEA. Pl don’t depends on the false propaganda of the vested interested mongers/groups. AIBSNLEA is contesting and fighting separately and defeat the sinister motives of SNEA.
All are requested to work for the success of AIBSNLEA as No 1 association by defeating SNEA and AIGETOA in the forthcoming 2nd MVP.
जीतेगा भाई जीतेगा ……………AIBSLEA ….जीतेगा….
बीएसएनएल में एक ही नारा ……….. AIBSNLEA है सबसे पायरा……….
|BSNL CO SR Section has extended the date of Postal Ballot Paper up to 5.00 pm on 19.08.2020. <<<Click here for letter>>>|
| It is evident from the electronic media of the different states that they have declared after identification of containment zones of COVID-19. Those executives who are residing in the containment zones may constrains to cast their vote on 18.08.2020(Tuesday) , they may apply e-pass to their respective containment zone authority well in advance.
If containment zone authority is not responding or not issuing e-pass, such cases may please be presented to respective CGMs with a copy to CS AIBSNLEA for onward communication to GS AIBSNLEA CHQ on email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pl. treat is urgent.
Join Hands With AIBSNLEA!
Your vote your right. Your vote you might. VOTE FOR AIBSNLEA!
Drop the remote, go ahead and vote! VOTE FOR AIBSNLEA!
Vote and support AIBSNLEA to save BSNL and its Executives!
Scream it out! Say it out loud, Vote for AIBSNLEA that makes you proud!
Have a vision? Make the right decision! Vote for AIBSNLEA!
Voting for AIBSNLEA is the right thing to do, so in the future we don’t feel blue!
Every Executive should come forward to join Hands with AIBSNLEA for safe future of BSNL & its Executives as well.
East & West- AIBSNLEA is the Best! North & South- AIBSNLEA is the Mouth! (For BSNL & its Executives)
Pl. Vote at Sl. No. 1
Our CS, Mr. Amit kumar Mukherjee, appeal to all executive to cast their vote for AIBSNLEA , Serial No-1 on 2nd Membership verification on 18/08/2020.
It is unanimously decided in the AIBSNLEA CHQ office bearers meeting held on today i.e. 12.08.2020 that AIBSNLEA WILL FIGHT INDEPENDENTLY without any alliance in the ensuing 2nd MVP.
August 18th is the most crucial day for BSNL Executives’ career because this day decides who will represent the Executives of BSNL before Management, this day decides who will negotiate with the Management on behalf all Executives, this day will decide who can take care of BSNL future/ Survival in view of the present Financial crunch of BSNL/Covid-19…etc., etc…. So friends, time/ opportunity to take crucial decisions will not come again and again……. So everybody must vote on 18th August 2020 without fail as the Vote is the most powerful weapon in Democracy…… So now you are going to vote … To whom you have to vote? You have to vote AIBSNLEA to make BSNL number one.
Only couple of days left for 2nd MVP, Hence, all the CHQ office bearers/CSs/CPs/DSs/DPs are requested to move forward positively and contact all the executives by email, SMS, FB, WHATSAPP, TELEPHONE CALL Etc for casting vote for AIBSNLEA at Sl. No. 1.
MAKE THE AIBSNLEA No. 1 ASSOCIATION…
S Siva Kumar
Our Circle Secretary Mr, Amit Kr. Mukherjee write a letter to CGM/WBTC regarding health insurance implement on west Bengal. <Click here for letter>
2nd Membership Verification of Executives’ Association on 18.08.2020
Join Hands with AIBSNLEA
Vote and support AIBSNLEA to save BSNL and its Executives
Vote for No. 1
AIBSNLEA is participating the 2nd Membership Verification on the basis of strong support of all BSNL Executives.
Dear Friends! due to your Strong Support AIBSNLEA is expecting more than 10,000 votes in the ensuing 2nd Membership Verification to become No.1 Association.
WE FERVERANTLY APPEAL ALL THE EXECUTIVES TO GIVE US A MINIMUM OF 60% OF ELIGIBLE VOTES IN THE COUNTRY TO STRONGLY FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS IN FRONT OF THE BSNL MANAGEMENT AFTER BECOMING MAJORITY ASSOCIATION.
AIBSNLEA is always working for the safe guarding of the interest of all the Executives. AIBSNLEA very strongly and very quickly taken up the burning issues relating to the Executives including our Young BR/DR Comrades for their early settlement through letters and continuous dialogues with the BSNL Management.
We request all the BSNL Executives to analyze the facts, approach of AIBSNLEA on the issues of all disciplines, quick action thereon by AIBSNLEA, and then cast your vote in favour of AIBSNLEA so that the future of the Executives is secured and BSNL is saved…
Friends! We, (the AIBSNLEA) always believe on doing work on ground level. We always believe that actions speak louder than the words…We work for the whole Fraternity. It is our utmost priority that none of the Executive is at loss.
In order to protect the interests of Executives in the years to come, it is the need of the hour to cast Your Votes in favour the AIBSNLEA and make it as No.1 Association in BSNL.
Vote for AIBSNLEA in No-1
MAKE AIBSNLEA No.-1 Association!
Friends! I can tell 100 reasons why you must vote for AIBSNLEA ….
1. If You want… Strong and Vibrant Skills of Negotiation with Management, Vote for AIBSNLEA.
2. If You want… Vibrant future for BSNL, Vote for AIBSNLEA.
3. If You want… BSNL Executives future for coming 3 years in safer hands, Vote for AIBSNLEA.
4.If you want Regular Promotions in all Streams/ Cadres immediately- Vote for AIBSNLEA.
5. If you want to safe guard the interest and welfare of SC/ST employees and to properly following the SC/ST Rosters as per the Constitutional Provisions and as per the DoP&T guidelines in all the Regular/Adhoc Promotions including Non-Functional as per CPSU CH,… Vote for AIBSNLEA.
6. If You want full 30% SAB i.e. remaining 5 Percent Superannuation Contribution as realistic contribution… Vote for AIBSNLEA.
7.If You want… No MT recruitment in BSNL, Vote for AIBSNLEA.
8. If You want… No DR DGM recruitment in BSNL, Vote for AIBSNLEA.
9. If You want… Your Career Progression up to the level of GM/ CGM/ Director- Vote for AIBSNLEA.
10. If You want… implementation of left out issues of 2nd PRC, Vote for AIBSNLEA.
11. If You want… 3rd PRC, Vote for AIBSNLEA.
12. If You want… address the Pay Anomaly issue /Loss of Young DR/LICE JTOs/JAOs for getting Rs.22820/- Vote for AIBSNLEA.
13. If You want… E1+5 increments for post 2010 DR/LICE JTOs/JAOs-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
14. If You want…. Fast Track Promotions- Vote for AIBSNLEA.
15. If You want…The Executive Transfer Policy to be implemented in true spirit and Rule 8 transfers- Vote for AIBSNLEA.
16. If You want…Salary to be disbursed in the last working day of every Month- Vote for AIBSNLEA.
17.If You want…EPF full Pension-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
18. If You want…Standard Pay Scale of E2 and E3 replacing E1A and E2A for all Post 2007 DR/LICE JTOs/JAOs and for the future DRs- Vote for AIBSNLEA.
19. If You want…first Time Bound Up gradation in 4 years-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
20. If You want…Rs.22820 Pay for 10% JAO LICE Batch- Vote for AIBSNLEA.
21. If You want…to address the issues of 2010 DR JTO Batch SRD/Specially abled-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
22. If You want…immediate formation of Trust/Fund for PRMB (Post Retired Medical Benefits) for BSNL Recruits-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
23. If You want… Own Merit/any relaxed standard proposal comes in BSNL and Lesser Evaluation for SC/ST employees in BSNL as per the DOP&T guidelines-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
24. If You want… restoration of SDEs (LDCE 2007 passed JTOs) reverted to JTOs-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
25. If You want… to stop the withdrawal of Additional Increment in the same scale on Functional Promotion under EPP-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
26. If You want…Pension Contribution on Actual Basic Pay instead of Maximum of the Pay Scale-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
27.If You want… to stop TR Centralization activities-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
28.If You want…Withdrawal of ambiguous CDR IPMS Score Card for CFA Segment-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
29. If you want… to stop the recoveries from the Salary of the Ex-Officiating JTOs as per the Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment-Vote for AIBSNLEA.
30. If you want… Regular conduction of LDCE/LICE for JTO to SDE and for CSS Cadre- Vote for AIBSNLEA.
31. If you want… BSNL to regain its Original Pristine Glory – Vote for AIBSNLEA.
Branch Office Bearer
Mailing Address :
ROOM NO.: 74, 2 ND FLOOR ,
RANIGUNGE COAL HOUSE,
3A, CHOWRINGHEE PLACE,
Tel.no. 033-2228 1188
Circle Secretary: email@example.com