Selection for the post of CMD BSNL:
PESB in its meeting held at 10.00 AM on 29.01.2019 [Today] recommended the name of Sh. Pravin Kumar Purwar, CMD MTNT for the post of CMD BSNL.
We congratulated Sh. Pravin Kumar Purwar for his selection as CMD BSNL.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY-2018 TO ONE & ALL
AUAB meeting today unanimous decided the following:-
(1) Considering various ground realities, the meeting decided to call on all the Executives and Non-Executives of BSNL to go on a three day strike from 18.02.2019.
(2) Street corner meetings are to be organised throughout the country for 5 days from 11.02.2019, and mobilise the support of the general public for the strike demands.
(3) Press meetings are to be organised at circle and district levels on 12 or 13 February.
(4) To meet all political parties, for mobilising their support for the demands especially, the revival of BSNL.
(1) Implementation of 3rd Pay Revision with 15% fitment.
(2) Allotment of 4G spectrum to BSNL, as per the proposals submitted by the BSNL Management.
(3) Revision of pension to BSNL retirees w.e.f. 01.01.2017.
(4) Payment of pension contribution by BSNL as per the government rule.
(5) Settlement of the left out issues of the 2nd Pay Revision Committee.
(6) a) Approval for BSNL’s Land Management Policy without any delay. b) Expeditiously complete the mutation and the process of transferring of all assets to BSNL, as per the Cabinet decision taken on the eve of the formation of BSNL.
(7) Extend financial support to BSNL, to ensure financial viability, as per the decision taken by the Group of Ministers, at the time of formation of BSNL. Issue letter of comfort for BSNL’s proposals for taking bank loans.
(8) Scrap the proposal for outsourcing for the maintenance of BSNL’s mobile towers……….<<<<Click here for AUAB Circular ……….Dated 25.01.2019>>>>
Provisional Stay Particulars in the grade of AO as 01/01/2019.
Circle Secretary, Asst. Circle Secretaries to met GM(Mkt.) regarding case of Suri and HR issues.
Circle Secretary, Asst. Circle Secretaries to met PGM(Fin) regarding Transfer & Posting of AOs and case of Suri issues.
Circle Secretary, Asst. Circle Secretaries to met GM(HR & Admin) regarding HR issues.
Circle Secretary, Asst. Circle Secretaries ,Br. Secretary (TS &TF) to met CGM(TS) regarding HR issues.
Circle Secretary, Asst. Circle Secretaries ,Br. Secretary (TS &TF) to met CGM(TF) regarding HR issues.
2nd Branch Conference of AIBSNLEA Suri Branch will be held on 27th January`19 at TRC Hall,O/O the TDM, M/W Campus, Ground floor, Suri, Birbhum on 10:30 AM.
It is an appeal to all SC/ST members under WBT Circle.
Brothers since long we are informing you that dual membership is allowed at BSNL. In some places dual membership is not being allowed forcefully by some executives.
BSNL HQ several times have clarified regarding dual membership but improvement under WBT Circle is less. We have no objection if Secretary, President and Financial Secretary, those who are actually the main office bearers of SC/ST welfare organizations to have single membership, though it is also not compulsory.
We on behalf of AIBSNLEA WBT Circle are providing the below information which was discussed in the 5th Quarterly Meeting held on 06-09-2018 against the agenda point of SC/ST welfare organization CHQ.
Agenda placed by SEWA CHQ to BSNL Management vide no. 65-3/2018/SCT/843 dated 26-07-2018 contains the points like “Request for inclusion of SEWA BSNL in all councils , committees including wage revision committee and development meetings.
Reply of BSNL management against the above point vide no. 65-3/2018/SCT(Pt)/622 dated 04-10-2018.
From the above minutes, it is clear that SEWA being a category based Welfare Association is not eligible to participate the membership verification of Unions / Associations.
Thus considering the above All the SC/ST brothers and Sisters are requested to rethink over the issue and join in the main stream because AIBSNLEA is the only Association which always protects the interest of SC/STs as well as ALL BSNL EMPLOYEES.
The interim report of IIMA on Revival/Restructuring of BSNL.
The revision for tariff plans of landline and broadband.
At Rajya Sabha Q/A– 4G spectrum for BSNL.
AUAB its internal meeting on 08-01-2019 and meeting with Secretary (T) on 10-01-2019.
Memorandum submitted by Director (SR) DOT along with status of strike issues.
AIBSNLEA extends its moral & solidarity support to the General Strike called by Central Trade Unions on 08th & 09th , January, 2019.
A VERY HAPPY , PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY
NEW YEAR -2019
TO ONE & ALL
Branch Office Bearer
Mailing Address :
ROOM NO.: 74, 2 ND FLOOR ,
RANIGUNGE COAL HOUSE,
3A, CHOWRINGHEE PLACE,
Tel.no. 033-2228 1188
Circle Secretary: email@example.com